BambyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new spawn area

4 posters

Go down

A new spawn area Empty A new spawn area

Post  evilmidget38 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 pm

I think it'd be cool if we built a new spawn. The current one is a jumble of buildings and not safe at all. In fact, I think it's where I've died the most.
I know santa was going to build a wall, but looking around the spawn it's a bit of a mess. It'll be a pain to wall the entire area in a way that makes it safe and not upset anyone who built near the spawn by not having their building included.
The current spawn also doesn't showcase the amazingness of this server. I think it could be a turn-off to new people as almost every building there is made of cobblestone.

We could make a new spawn that looks truly magnificent. Although building it might be difficult I'm sure we could easily pull it off.

Thanks,
Evilmidget38

evilmidget38

Back to top Go down

A new spawn area Empty Re: A new spawn area

Post  MrVegeta400 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 am

This would be cool.
MrVegeta400
MrVegeta400

Back to top Go down

A new spawn area Empty New Spawn

Post  bamby2727 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:50 am

I believe the first server community project should be this. Also, in true survival fashion, I am *GASP* starting the Map over to allow everything to be rebuilt again on the world!

Thats right a Whole New World! You all can make a spawn point and lets all start teh world together Smile

have a great day!

bamby2727
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Santakiller5 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 pm

yes, me and a few of my irl mates that i told server bout today are making a camp site that you will need to pay about 3 iron ingots or 1 gold to get in. once me make it we will see if we can make a warp.
Santakiller5
Santakiller5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrVegeta400 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:34 pm

How do i become an admin on the forum??
MrVegeta400
MrVegeta400

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content