BambyCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What in the name of Allfather? I was banned?

2 posters

Go down

What in the name of Allfather? I was banned? Empty What in the name of Allfather? I was banned?

Post  cloudkesh Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:48 am

Username:Cloudkesh

Admin/Mod who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: I don't Know.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Because I was banned for no reason?
cloudkesh
cloudkesh

Back to top Go down

What in the name of Allfather? I was banned? Empty Re: What in the name of Allfather? I was banned?

Post  cloudkesh Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 am

cloudkesh wrote:Username:Cloudkesh

Admin/Mod who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: I don't Know.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Because I was banned for no reason?

So what? No one's goin' to even take a damned look at this? No one's goin' to see about why I was banned? Fine.
cloudkesh
cloudkesh

Back to top Go down

What in the name of Allfather? I was banned? Empty uhhh

Post  bamby2727 Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 am

hey cloudkesh... I don't know how to tell you this but the reason no one answered your request is because you are not banned......

We have gone through every staff member no one banned you and you are not on the ban list on the server so feel free to come on at anytime. Also, if you continue to have any problems mail me.

bamby2727
Owner

Back to top Go down

What in the name of Allfather? I was banned? Empty Re: What in the name of Allfather? I was banned?

Post  cloudkesh Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:25 am

bamby2727 wrote:hey cloudkesh... I don't know how to tell you this but the reason no one answered your request is because you are not banned......

We have gone through every staff member no one banned you and you are not on the ban list on the server so feel free to come on at anytime. Also, if you continue to have any problems mail me.

I see, Well For some reason, I kept gettin' the message sayin' that I was banned.
cloudkesh
cloudkesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down